Crying Suns is nominated for the Pocket Gamer Awards 2021! 🏆
8 months ago
– Thu, Feb 25, 2021 at 12:58:01 PM
Greeting fellow space adventurers,
Great News! Our game Crying Suns has been nominated for the Pocket Gamer Awards 2021 in 2 categories!
You can now vote for Crying Suns as:
Thanks for your amazing support!
Crying Suns' Artbook has arrived!
about 1 year ago
– Sun, Sep 20, 2020 at 01:38:50 AM
Big news! The physical version of Crying Suns' Artbook has finally arrived! It will be shipped to our backers next week.
If you forgot to order yours, you are still able to purchase one of the last copies here:
Thanks again for your incredible support!
Amazing start on Mobile and Tablet!
over 1 year ago
– Tue, Jun 30, 2020 at 07:38:44 AM
Dear Crying Suns fans,
A brief message to thank you for your amazing support! Crying Suns launch was a great success!
- User ratings are excellent: 4.7/5 on iOS and 5/5 on Android
- Our first press reviews are incredibly positive:
9/10 on Pocket Tactics: "A sure pick for any who want an excellent resource management game or to live out their vicarious fantasies of starship captaincy"
9/10 on 148apps: "Crying Suns is a refreshing sci-fi roguelite experience, and the mobile port features the modern conveniences (like save syncing) you'd want for on-the-go play."
- Our AppStore rankings are quite promising. Crying Suns is already in the Top 10 game charts in more than 30 countries!
If you want to join our community and talk about the game or if you have any question, don't hesitate to join us here:
Get your mobile version on:
Check the short trailer here!
Crying Suns is Now Available on your mobile and tablet!
over 1 year ago
– Sat, Jun 27, 2020 at 06:27:42 AM
Hello fellow space explorers!
That’s it! The mobile version of Crying Suns is Now Available! Not only on iPad as we had planned during the Kickstarter campaign, but also on iPhones and Android high-end devices.
- Space exploration in a procedurally-generated universe,
- Tactical fights between battleships and their squadron fleets,
- More than 300 story events,
- A deep and dramatic storyline structured in 6 chapters,
- New: A revamped interface and intuitive touchscreen interactions.
The “Advanced Tactics” extension is not included yet but will be added as a free update within the next few weeks.
Supported languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Russian, Simplified Chinese & Japanese
iOs minimum requirements: iOS 13+, iPad mini 4, iPhone SE (2016).
Android minimum requirements: Android 6.0+, openGL 3.1, devices with good gaming GPU are recommended to play Crying Suns (Adreno 530 or Mali T760 MP2 minimum)
Discover the launch trailer below!
If you backed the game and chose the iPad version, you must have received the Testflight invitation to download the game, if not, please contact us here: email@example.com